ALL ABOUT GURGAON
Gurgaon District is officially known as Gurugram, and it is located 268 kilometres south of Chandigarh, the state capital, and Gurgaon is the second largest city in the Indian state of Haryana and serves as the state’s industrial and financial hub. Also, Gurgaon has the third highest per capita income after Chandigarh and Mumbai, in India. The city has seen tremendous development and construction during the last decade and also Gurgaon is a prominent satellite city of Delhi Delhi NCR and It is connected from Delhi by expressway and Delhi Metro.
Gurgaon’s history traces back to the era of Mahabharata
The Gurgaon District has been in existence since the times of Mahabharta, One of the interesting things about Gurgaon and its historical significance. The region of modern Gurgaon was a part of the Kuru Kingdom in ancient India. according to the Mahabharata, the greatest Hindu epic, the town is described as the birth land of Guru Dronacharya, the principal guru of the Pandavas and the Kauravas.
Gurgaon has India’s third highest per capita income. It also benefits from its proximity to Delhi. The world knows Gurgaon as a modern Indian city with numerous corporate offices, but there are a lot of facts about Gurgaon that are yet to be revealed. Gurgaon is everything that an ideal township should be. Let’s have a look at some of the interesting facts about Gurgaon.
- Gurgaon is India’s second largest information technology hub and third largest financial and banking hub, Gurgaon is also home to India’s largest medical tourism industry.
- Gurgaon is the 8th largest city in the country in terms of total wealth.
- Gurgaon serves as the headquarters of many of India’s largest companies, is home to thousands of startup companies and has local offices for more than 250 fortune 500 companies.
- It accounts for almost 70% of the total annual economic investments in Haryana state, which has helped it become a leading hub for high-tech industry in northern India.
- Gurgaon is categorised as very high on the Human Development Index, Most infrastructure in the city is made by private corporations.
Gurgaon’s economic growth started when Maruti Suzuki was the first company that set up a manufacturing unit in gurgaon 1970s for making cars. Eventually, a real estate company acquired vast stretches of land in the city. The first major American brand to set up a unit in Gurgaon was General Electric in 1997. GE’s setup in Gurgaon prompted other companies, both international as well as domestic, Apart from Business process outsourcing and IT sectors, and Various international companies, including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, BMW, Agilent Technologies, Hyundai have chosen Gurgaon to be their headquarters in Gurugram.
Awesome Facts About Gurgaon
Gurgaon is primarily and most popularly known for its status as a important technology hub in Northern part of India. also some interesting facts about Gurgaon that you should know including why it is now a famous place for hombuyers, investors and visitors.
Here are some interesting thinks about Gurgaon that will open up the city in a new light.
Gurgaon is India’s corporate hub
Gurgaon has considered as a new hub for company headquarters in India. The importance of Gurgaon in the Indian economy can be seen in the fact that it is house to more than 60% of the Top India 500 companies. there are hundreds of Indian startup that are based in the city of Gurgaon.
Rapid Metro ride is quite fascinating
Rapid Metro is the city’s primary metro system, apart from the Delhi Metro that connects it to various places in Delhi. The Rapid Metro is fully elevated and connects all of Gurgaon’s major residential and commercial areas of Gurgaon. What makes this transit system more attractive is its amazing ride during off hours and the panoramic view of the city’s large buildings and multi-story buildings.
Kingdom of Dreams, India’s first live entertainment zone in Gurgaon
There’s no reason to miss a show at the Kingdom of Dreams when you’re in Gurgaon. KOD, which opened on October 29, 2010, in Sector 29 first live entertainment and theatre destination in India. Some of India’s most notable artists have performed here including bollywood superstar, Shah Rukh Khan and A. R. Rahman and more.
The Nightlife of Gurgaon is quite famous
Gurgaon, a North Indian city, has experienced rapid urbanisation in recent years, and as a result, the nightlife has evolved at a similar velocity. With all of the charm in the air, Gurgaon turns even more beautiful during the night with all the pubs and dance bars shaking with the sounds of music and dance.
The food industry of Gurgaon is quite amazing
Looking for a delicious food and service with your friends and family? Gurgaon is a foodie’s paradise when it comes to serving delicious taste buds. From Indian to European to Mediterranean, all kinds of food are available in different restaurants scattered across the city
Most Amazing Facts About Gurgaon That Will Blow Your Mind
- Gurgaon is a historic city! Continuing History from the times of Mahabharata.
- Out of 500 Fortune Companies, 252 Company’s offices are in Gurgaon.
- Haryana State’s 40 percent revenue comes from Gurugram City only.
- Gurgaon’s Income per capita is the third highest in the country India after chandighar and mumbai
- Delhi-Gurgaon Border Toll Plaza was the 3rd largest in the world.
- In India, Gurgaon has the highest Professional workers per square Kilometers.
- Ambience Mall is the largest Mall in Gurgaon
- Gurgaon Is the IT hub of North India!
Why We Invest in Gurgaon
Gurgaon, popularly known as the ‘Millennium City’ is rapidly growing the realty hub for both residential and commercial Projects in Delhi NCR attracting the investors for making property investments in Gurgaon. the city has fully transformed itself into an IT hub with major domestic and international companies, having their corporate offices in Gurgaon. The location guarantees high returns and excellent returns on investments. Other elements that have led to Gurgaon’s status as a gold mine for real estate investors include.
The Gurgaon real estate market can be a surprising place at times, with property buyers paying more than Rs. 25 Lacs for a 1 BHK and spending in the crores for properties under 2200 sq. ft. Because of its intrinsic immensity, this is undoubtedly a large and huge real estate micro-market that can be tough to navigate even for experienced investors. Here are some interesting facts about Gurgaon real estate market to help you have a better understanding of the market.
Residential property prices are a little expensive
Yes, residential property prices in Gurgaon have risen in recent years and have become relatively ‘expensive.’ Prices in emerging sectors on Golf Course Extension Road have risen by an incredible 7.25 percent since January-March 2021. However, there are still many developing areas near Golf Course Extension Road where property prices are stable. Gurgaon real estate is unpredictable and difficult to predict.
Property values are rising at an incredible rate.
According to a research by reputed property consultant website, many regions in Gurgaon saw an increasing movement in average prices(1.6 – 3.4%) in the first couple of months of 2021 compared to the year-ago period and this is happening during the pandemic. Now you can imagine the expected price increase on regular days.
Top 8 reasons why People are investing in Gurgaon
1) Proximity to prime location: like Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad and Faridabad and easy availability of skilled manpower and just a swift 30 kilometer drive away via expressway and Metro.
2) Superb Civic Infrastructure: The Superb civic infrastructure developed in Gurugram makes it an attractive option for homebuyers and companies. The city has dozens of hospitals, schools, colleges, parks, and shopping areas, as well as clean, wide highways. Moreover, because it is a relatively new city, the constructions are all still relatively new, giving the city a magnificent, new feeling.
3) Homes for all, price ranges available: Homes in Gurgaon range from ultra-luxurious villas and penthouses to affordable, comfortable flats. The city is not really that old. So, whatever your budget, you can be sure to find a project which is still relatively new projects to invest in.
4) All transportation: Gurgaon is well connected by all modes of transport including Air, Train, Metro, Buses, Taxis and also boasts a great ecosystem for travel and parking of Private transport.
5) Education Hub: If one decides to live in Gurgaon, an excellent education is never far away. In recent years, the satellite city has become a centre for education. Six renowned management schools, 50 CBSE schools, and 200+ government-recognized schools and institutes have established centres there.
6) Good Health Systems: You can be sure of medical assistance being close at hand No matter what the problem. Gurgaon is home to some of the country’s most technologically equipped medical institutes, Some of these are Medanta Medicity, Columbia Asia and Max Hospital.
7) Organized sectors: Gurgaon is a metropolitan area that has been strategically planned. It is divided into many sectors, some of which are only residential, some only commercial, and others mixed-use.
8) Huge Job Opportunities: Global giants such as Coca-Cola, BMW, Pepsi, Agilent Technologies, Hyundai etc. have its offices there. The excellent connectivity to Delhi, presence of top hotels and the closeness of the International Airport terminal, have led to it becoming Delhi’s go-to zone for commercial office spaces.
Gurgaon Emerging As A Prime Location For Homebuyers and Investors. Some of the prime locations in Gurgaon where the demand for properties like residential, commercial plots and land is always high
- New Gurgaon region extends from Sector-76 to Sector-95
- Golf Course Extension Road
- Golf Course Road Gurgaon
- Sohna Road Gurgaon
- Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon
- MG Road Gurgaon
- Southern Peripheral Road (SPR) Gurgaon
- Sushant Lok
- Delhi – Mumbai Expressway
Residential Commercial and Affordable Developers are Playing Vital Roles in Gurgaon in Real Estate Market. Here are some top Builders in Gurgaon on the trust of reputation, construction quality, and timely delivery of projects.
FAQs About Gurgaon
No one is unaware of Gurgaon as the hub of corporates along with an availability of superb quality residential places and continuous improvement in this region, which makes this area a lucrative option for institutional and commercial development. Gurgaon is presently witnessing a lot of demand from home buyers and investors Presently, investors and property owners from various parts of the country are looking for apartments for sale in Gurgaon.
This all depend upon your budget and requirement. Maximum areas of Gurgaon are high demand areas for investment or residential property, where you can invest like Golf Course Road, Golf Course Extension Road, Dwarka Expressway, Southern Peripheral Road (SPR), DLF Cyber City, Sushant Lok Phase 1, New Gurgaon region extends from Sector-76 to Sector-95.
Noida is better planned, in terms of physical and social infrastructure. but Gurgaon has a bigger and better entertainment hub and Gurgaon serves as the headquarters of many Multinational (MNC) companies, thousands of startup and hav local offices for more than 250 fortune 500 companies in Gurgaon. Gurgaon is much better anyone can feel better in gurgaon and work happily
The Gurgaon real estate market is growing to see a key catalyst that will help the development of the new Gurgaon area among prominent developers DLF is a big in New Gurgaon, DLF has approximately 300 acres of land in this region. It has ambitious plans for the development of over 25 million sq. ft of area in the future.
Gurgaon is one of India’s most important financial hubs and its real estate market is booming. the Haryana government has proposed a plan for molding the dream city of Gurgaon. The government has proposed a project across Gurgaon, Rewari, and Mewat. These projects will be a significant step forward in district’s urban planning and development. while more adjoining areas will also see a spike in demand. Investing in Gurgaon’s real estate is a safe bet, irrespective of whether you choose to live in the city or not.
we are here on 2022 Feb. have you seen price falling? it will not fall. As per Anarock Research, housing sales in Gurgaon saw 115% rise last year at 15,590 units last year. And the price keeps on increasing by some percentage every year, there is no chance that the property price in Gurgaon is going down.